"Communications Grade Switching Power Supply With USB Ports"
| Alinco's legacy continues with the New "Breakthrough" switching power supply with USB ports packs a lot of features into a compact, lightweight design that features 9-15VDC variable output and delivers up to 25amps, 30 peak. Unlike other "switchers", it's electrically quiet. But if you should find noise, don't worry! The patented Noise Offset Circuit lets you move the switching noise you might find to another frequency. |
- The combination of high-quality space-saving components and high efficiency switching technology made it possible for the DM-330FX to be super-compact and easy to carry for portable operations and still generate a high continuous output!
- Alinco's communication technology has created a patent-pending Noise-Offset circuit to eliminate the pulse-noise of the switching circuit for the customer who demands more.
- Safety protections are also very important. The DM-330FX comes with short circuit protection, a current-limiting system and extreme temperature protection.
- The programmable pre-set voltage function makes the DM-330FX even easier to use. Just store the most frequently used voltage in the memory, and it is constantly ready to go.
- Vast output terminal convenience is just one more benefit of the DM-330FX! A cigar-plug socket (Max 10A), a set of Max current terminals, and 2 sets of snap-in terminals (Max 5A) and 2 USB ports (2A max) are conveniently laid-out and offer numerous variations for its operation.
- A big, highly visible, back-lit Amp/V meter displays the status of the operation for added convenience.